Misc. rarities

I am trying to track down the following items.  Any hints would be greatly
appreciated.

Many years ago I saw a compilation album somewhere with a Pete song on it
entitled "Ascension One" (I think).  I didn't have any cash with me at the
time, and by the time I went back for it, the record was gone.  I never
forgot about it though.  Is it any good?  Is it worth my quest?  Is it still
available anywhere?

In the mid-80's Pete had a track called "Life to Life" on the soundtrack to
some mindless teen flick.  I was working as a DJ at the time, and taped it
from the station's record.  The tape is now shot.  Does anybody know what the
movie was?  Is it available anywhere?

Last week the dog decided to chew on an LP I had carelessly left out.
 Unfortuantely, it was the "Concerts for the Peoples of Kampuchea."  Has this
ever been released on CD?

My "Happy Birthday" LP was in rotten shape when I bought it fifteen years
ago.  It hasn't improved.  I haven't seen a copy since.  Has anybody ever
seen this on CD?

And finally, I heard "Night School" (the bonus song on the "White City"
video) on the radio the other day.  I called the DJ, who was playing a
personal tape, who told me that the tape had been sent to him from a friend
in England where "it was the b-side to one of the White City singles."  Any
truth to this?

H&K
AThosWhite