Re: coolwalkingnosepickingbuttscratchingopenmouthchewing...

Lauren, re:

>Personal Digression:  With only a few exceptions, as someone who has gone to
many Who related gatherings in the past ten years (most of you saw my posting
of a few days ago), I have found Who fans an extraordinary lot.  Most are
very different than myself (to say the least),  but the common denominators
(besides love of Who music) seem to be a thread of civility, integrity, and
caring well above the norm.

I think you sound too much like Polyanna here... While you can say that Who
fans may have "better taste" than others, do you really think Who fans are
very different??? I'd say you get the same cross section of people as almost
any other group of people with similar interests. Furthermore, if you were
sitting under the "shower" of M-80's at Giant Stadium in '89, you'd think
twice about posting the last sentence...

>>The choices on my current Pete tape are:

>So Sad About Us (Scoop Demo)

The actual full-length demo of the song is much better... I don't know what
Pete was thinking when he cut it...

-wf