Re: Lurking No Longer

>What is this? Are female Who fans, by nature, horny? Now you tell me. I,in
>my innocence, really missed the boat back in the late 60's. Thanks ladies.
>...Dennis

Hmm, well, I can only speak for myself, but yes, I would imagine that female
Who fans are by nature horny.  Something about the Who's music attracts
women who relate to the strong nature of it, and sexual urges go right along
with that.

About the late 60's thing, perhaps it's just this post-70s generation of Who
females who seem to display this particular trait.  What are the HFWF ages
around here?  I'm 23.

I missed the original conversation on this topic by about a week (I believe
Jennifer mentioned missing it too), so I don't know what has already been
hashed over.  Anyone else want to share in this?

(And I thought I'd get more responses about my Pinball Wizard earrings.
Color me naive...)
Shel