Re: Mr. Censor:

Alan, re:

>I've found that frequently when people say "I'm sure", it really means "I
have no idea."  You're bearing that observation out nicely.

That's because as a help desk clerk, you're dealing with other people at low
levels who don't want to look stupid. At my level, you get people who say,
"I'm not quite sure", in other words they have the answer, but don't want to
commit to it, publically or privately.

>> There may even be a kind sole out here willing to take pity on you. :)

That's "soul."  I see you're employing your usual attention to detail.

Well, if the "shoe" fits... Now, you don't want to accuse me of being, say...
narrowminded, do you? Listen, we already found one lister with a gerbil
fetish, perhaps you like shoes? :)

>>You're so pathetic.

Oh come on now, quit pounding angrily on the monitor. Don't embarrass
yourself in front of the whole list by "losing" it...

-wf