Re: TKAA viddy

>Mark, thanks for the offer on the TKAA tape tree.  What's the best video
>tape with which to viddy?  I'd gladly supply mine....    Jeff

Again, if Mason or someone who has done the tree thing will help me work it
out, I will be glad to do it that way...if there aren't enough people
interested to make it worth it, I'll just trade out with either TKAA for
something or two blanks.
Jeff, the best tape is a hard question. I know people who insist that
certain tapes (the high quality ones) give the best picture...I've never
seen any difference between those and regular old Polaroids (which are about
$3 each). It may be that the high grade ones last longer, as far as repeated
viewings...but how many times are you going to watch it? 20 times, maybe? I
haven't noticed any lessening of quality with that number.
I DO tend to record in SP (or whatever your machine calls the 2 hour speed),
because you can definitely tell the difference in quality with the slower
speeds. TKAA fits nicely on a 2 hour tape, so that's not a problem.
And I can do Beta too, if needed (HiFi as well).
So I'd say the choice of tape is up to you. I definitely wouldn't use a
brand that has some strange name that you've never heard before...and you
can dismiss the ones that say "HiFi" because that depends on the machine,
not the tape (a marketing device, that).
So...as it stands right now, Jeff, you can EMail me a list of what you have
audio/video and we can trade...or you can send two tapes to me, or a money
order for two tapes & $3 for shipping Priority Mail. Whatever you want. Send
it to:

Generations Used CDs
4505 Socastee Blvd. Unit F
Myrtle Beach, SC  29575

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown