Re: Another review

Brad, quoting Boston Globe 7/19/96, Re:

> By virtue of the fact that he's chosen to have an older Daniels serve as
> narrator, it's clear Jimmy has survived, however battered.

Hm, it's at least not clear to me.  There have been several examples of fiction
where an already dead character reviews his (her?) life, so why shouldn't Jimmy
be another one here?

Personally, I'd like to see Jimmy find his solution in love rather than in
suicide.  But my impression is that even the Quadrophenia shows don't offer an
answer about what happened to Jimmy on the rock.  Right?

Cheers,

Bernd