Re: Fab Who In New York

Subject: Fab Who In New York

Dennis, Re:

> And,if after finding your seats and you're not too excited by the
> anticipation, maybe you could hold individual moments of silence for Keith.
> It will never be the same without him.

Hm.  What slightly disturbed me was rather the fact that Quadrophenia was
always the same without Keith.  No room for improvisation and surprises.  But
that's the nature of that opus - it is very complex and subtle and requires a
lot of discipline on the performers' side.  I wonder whether Keith would have
dared to mess up the whole show a little... :-)

I don't know about individual moments of silence for Keith, but there were some
great collective moments of cheers for him when he was shown on the screens.
And if you looked at Zak from far enough a distance then you could have the
illusion that he was Keith, though his drumming was maybe a little too
disciplined... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd