dream "Best Of" album

>What song(s) do Who fans feel that need to
>be on this compilation?!  This was just something I was thinking
>about....just a little experiment.....

        I'd like to see a LOT of previously unreleased material.  ("Pinball
Wizard" from LAL would be nice to start, and demos, etc.)
        There's nothing in particular that I have in mind.  (More of the
Lifehouse era material, maybe?)  I like pleasant surprises....
        Yeah, sure.  A friend of mine has an idea.  "How about a 'Live at
the BBC' kind of thing like the Beatles?"

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Every year it's the same, and I feel it again...
I'm a loser, no chance to win...."