Re: Who Clothing

I just got an updated list of Who/Pete Townshend tees and hats from RockToys
(RockToys@aol.com). URL is http://members.aol.com/rocktoys/

 I have no personal relationship with them, other than as a customer, but
I've received exceptional service from Billy and his co.  Billy even notes
whether I've already purchased something listed on the current list!

Right now, he has two types of PsychoD hats, two different PsychoD tees, and
4 different Who shirts.  Prices range from $16 to $25.  He also carries other
bands, of course, but will tailor his e-mail lists to preferences (so you
don't have to page through lots of stuff you don't want).  If you have a hard
time finding Who stuff locally, check RockToys out.

Mick