Re: The War of Northern Agression

I'm grateful for the Union victory for the following reasons:

1) If the Confederates had won independence, there may have been no
northern migration of African Americans, therefore no electric R&B, and
no Who (or at least not how we know them).

2) The US may not have been involved in WW2, therefore no Allied
victory, no American influence in post-war British teen culture, also
very possibly resulting in a world without The Who.

Not that I'm taking sides :-)

Cheers,
Mark T.