Alone/Together..etc

My wife brought home Alone and Together (RD and PT) one afternoon many
years ago, on tape.  It was definately a home made deal (photocopied liner
sleeve)...but she got it for $5 at Pure Pop Records (VT) so it wasn't a
complete waste.  It is "OK", not worth more than $5 or a trade...it is a
taped radio broadcast (KB Flower Hour..).

Coming up on the week in review...the team is working on the following
stories:

* Pot is good.
* Pot is bad.
* Fuck you, you fucking fuck...you just haven't smoked enough pot yet.
* Hey, I just got a haircut and B. Nichols has $17,452.23 in the bags
under his eyes.
* WF: "Hey everyone, like, why can't we all just get along...like...?"
* Pot is still good.
* Free beers at the Molly Wee, down from 5 cents.
* Simon, Paul, and Pete go on "womanizing" rampage in NYC while potential
onlookers are distracted by the Olympics broadcast.
* Screenwriter, R. Weiner, accepts obscure artistic award for his satire
"The Moderator" in midst of controversy.

Pick up your copy on Friday.

Gee, I must be high on pot,

John B.