Re: Monday's Show

<<  First of all, Daltrey has
 always smoked Pot, and still does. >>

How do you know this?

And what about the fire hazard issue?  You completely ignored that angle of
?'s post.  If you're going to get high, fine.  But if I'm sitting in front of
you in a concert I don't want to worry about whether you're going to catch my
hair on fire.

<<It's going to be at concerts, though, so if you're that against breathing
it then buy the videotape. >>

I certainly think I have more of a right to go to a concert in a smoke-free
environment than you do in lighting up your weed behind me or next to me or
whatever.  Why don't YOU buy the videotape!

P.S. -- Were you sitting next to me Sunday night?