Re: Thanks for all the reviews Luke, WF.....

At 05:59 PM 07/23/96 -0400, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>"Sell Out" is just wonderful---couldn't really be much better--if at all.

I second that emotion. I do wish they hadn't substituted one of the jingles
(Rotosound Strings?).

By the way, does anyone know why the beginning of "Rael" was so poorly
chopped on the original and the line not restored until the box set?

>"A Quick One" is a piece of <picard>. Nothing from the original album was
>remixed and it sounds like a typical MCA hodgepodge...

I'll second that one as well. Good bonus tracks, though. Unlike Quad...

I also have to laugh at the <picard> reference. I NEVER watch Star Trek.
However, now when I'm surfing the channels and I come to it I watch it for a
few seconds. Always cracks me up when they say Bev Crusher or something.

Joe
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
Queensbury, NY  12804

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.siggroup.com/thewho/albums