Re: Thanks for all the reviews Luke, WF.....

>By the way, does anyone know why the beginning of "Rael" was so poorly
>chopped on the original and the line not restored until the box set?

Joe:

The story was that the first part of the tape was damaged, so the band had
to record the beginning again. You can hear it on the non-remixed version. I
think they just chopped it quickly and put it out (how completely MCA of
them). Why didn't they restore it until the boxed set? Do you know what
label we're talking about here?

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend