Alone & Together

   Has anyone heard of or do they own an "import" of Pete and Roger
called Alone & Together  Various Live 1986.  I saw this listed by a
company in Florida on their internet site.  The title looks like it
is abbreviated from something longer, but if you have it you'll know
what I'm talking about.  What is on this?  How is the sound quality?
I'm going to contact the company, but I figured since they are
selling, they are going to tell me it's terrific when it could be
shit.  Any help is appreciated.
                                              Brad