To: Chris M

Chris Muldoon wrote (to Mark L):

>      "An aspirin a day keeps Dr. Jimmy away?"

Each to their own sewage, I say.

>  So, you can come down off your soapbox on the Pot issue.

We've read your opinions, Chris, and Mark L did make many valid points. Your first post
wasn't exactly complimentary, either. I mean, do you really think everyone who ever took
a toke is either an "old, fat slob" or a "young punk" who needn't bother applying for an
Amex card? *I* could take that personally, as well :-).

In my opinion, the "anti-social" and fire-hazard points you've put forward are valid,
but could you realistically expect an entire Who audience to care about such things?

Cheers,
Mark T.