Parting Shots (Long)

All:

Gotta jump off the list proper for a while, although I will continue to
send stuff in. Since I surf from work, I don't want to push it. If any of
you care to write me privately, I would love to continue communications
with you.

1) I would like to announce that soon-to-be Mrs. Niven has a soon-to-be
baby Niven in her midst. It's my second child, her first. Based on the
anticipated delivery date, one of the possible dates of conception was
5/4/96, a mere 5 hours before our second PT show at the Supper Club!!!!
If it is a boy, there is a very likely chance his name will be Jacob
Townshend Niven....All congratulatory messages will be remembered.

2) Like many others, this list has re-charged my WHO batteries, and has
given me the chance to learn new things about various aspects of the guys
lives and careers. THANK YOU all, each of you in some way contributed to
those items.

3) Flame away!!!!! IMHO, more has been written about not straying and
flaming than actual straying and flaming.

4) It was nice to meet those of you I did at the Wee Wee House and Le Bar
Bat.....Some faces were familiar from the Supper Club shows i.e., Mick
Noland, the most pierced human being I have ever seen!!!! Lauren, you
look NOTHING like I envisioned, (saw your plate Sat night). Kamesh, you
do, Bernd, you kind of do (Thanks for being a sport when Fang, Kyle, and
I gave you the "Sieg Heil" salute from the balcony). Fang, although we
have met before, I saw just a little more of you than I cared to this
past week. Based on your micro mini jogging shorts of Thursday night, I
now understand why they call you "Fang".  I think they are the reason JAE
only did one set at LE Bar Bat.

5) If Quad or JAE go on tour, I will go to as many Eastern Seaboard shows
as possible.....

6) The MSG shows have been aptly described, so I'll only add that I lost
my voice screaming and singing Thursday night, and it is still no where
near back to normal. I am particulalrly proud of this, since despite
many other concerts, this has not happened since my first WHO show, 9/82.

I'm off to the "sea and sand" of Bermuda on Saturday, where hopefully the
nights will be "hot and black as ink" and nothing will go "as planned",
and I won't be able to "stand on two feet" 'cause I know I won't be able
to "face going home".

Sincerely,

Rich at The Rock, a guy WHO used to be on THEWHO Internet Discussion
Group