Re: Parting Shots (Long)

Rich, Re:

> Lauren, you look NOTHING like I envisioned, (saw your plate Sat night).
> Kamesh, you do, Bernd, you kind of do (Thanks for being a sport when
> Fang, Kyle, and I gave you the "Sieg Heil" salute from the balcony).

Hey, waving to you up there was fun.  Actually, I would have liked to answer
your salute likewise, but I didn't dare since I'm not sure whether Americans
would appreciate a German doing so.  (Over here, Nazi symbols like this are
forbidden, of course :-).)  Anyway, after all of these Quad shows I prefer the
high 4->1 + twinkling + waving.

Cheers,

Bernd