importance of the list

	If it weren't for this list, I wouldn't have know about the Hyde
Park show probably until after it happened.  I would have never gotten
the phone number for the concert tickets.  And, I would have never gone
to London and and had the greatest experiences of my life including
seeing the Who live for what may be the one and only time in my life.
Thanks listers!

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |