IOW.... AGAIN!!!!!

Excellent info once again, Senor Fang....  Now, is there a source
of IOW on NTSC video that I am able to view?  You viewed it and I was
interested on what medium did you view it?

On an unrelated note, I got excellent seats for the Sex Pistols show which
is at the Civic Auditorium in Portland.  Quite a wild show for such a
sedate place... Reviews of their shows have been non-existent....  I wonder
whether they'll do Substitute... It was part of their very early repertoire
with Glen Matlock on Bass... He did a bangup job on the bass on this one
and really made the song work for them....