Re: A Quick One While I'm Awake

>Actually Karen said there was a train problem, but was hoping you'd be at the
>Molly Wee Wee before the Who show anyway... How was the pizza at John's?

WF:

I don't know about it being "the best pizza in NYC," but it was very good
and only $10 per. Good beer, too.
My entire lack of time problems on this trip stemmed from bringing my
family. Next time I'll know better...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend