Re: A Quick One While I'm Awake

Mark, re:

<<I  don't know about it being "the best pizza in NYC," but it was very good
 and only $10 per. Good beer, too.

I never had their Pizza since the sign outside says, "no slices". I do love
Ben's, which so far, I say IS the best (until someone can prove differently).

>> My entire lack of time problems on this trip stemmed from bringing my
 family. Next time I'll know better...  >>

Well, that will learn yah! Hey, I hope there is a "next time", it would be
nice to spend more than 5 minutes with yah...

- -wf