IMPORTANT announcement from your list maintainer...

The volume of the mailing list is at an all time high (about 150 messages
today alone).  As the number of messages increases, so does the amount of
work that I have to do to continue to keep the list working (dealing with
bounces, misdirected (un)subscribes, etc...)  It has reached the point where
this is a multiple-hour per day task.

To that end, I will be making the list digest-only... What does this mean?
It means that you will receive queued batches of about 25 messages/batch
over the course of the day, instead of in single messages in real time.

I expect the cutover to occur later this week.  Stay tuned for more
announcements before this occurs.

- -> Paul <-