MSG Concert

I went to see the performance of "Quadrophenia" at Madison
Square Garden on Tuesday, July 16 (opening night).  As a 15-year-old
(female) aspiring guitarist, I would definitely classify it as THE most
incredible concert (and night) of my life.  It finally gave me a chance
to see my three favorite musicians together on the stage for the first
time.
	Just a few months ago, I was begging my parents to take me to
the John Entwistle Band's show at Tramps and Pete Townshend at the
Supper Club.  Both shows were fabulous (although I had to leave halfway
during the Tramps show because my father wasn't feeling well).  When I
found out about the Hyde Park show, I had wished I lived in England, but
when the MSG shows were announced, I thanked God that I live in NYC.
	It took 3 hours to get through to get tickets (I finally got
$40. seats, which weren't too bad because they were on the side), and
when I got them I jumped for joy, but still wished it were possible to
get better seats.  More shows were announced and I tried to trade for
better seats, but the tickets are non-transferable.  Oh well.  I got to
see the group that comes the closest I know of to being called The Who,
and I am eternally grateful.
	I was also so impressed with Simon Townshend's work on guitar
that I am going to see him at the Bitter End on Friday night.  If any of
you are playing in New York again, or are holding ANY event (ie. book
signings because I know that some of you are working on biographies),
feel free to let me know through e-mail, even though I know that you are
very busy.  I would be very grateful if you did.
                                           Love Always,
                              Your biggest teenage fan that I know of,
                                            Christy