Hyde Park on HBO

One line observations (they WILL be sufficient!)

1) Daltrey looks great; fifteen years younger looking than his contemps.
2) Townsend needs to play more and observe less.
3) Gilmour has GOT to go.  Period.
4) Zak, while being no Moon, is infinitely better than SImon Phillips.
5) I could stood hearing a lot more of Simon Townshend.  Didn't hear a
damn thing.
6) I liked the backup singers; specifically: the boobs on the two girls.
7) Daltrey's voice stood the rigors of one song, then faltered. Badly
8) Entwistle was in spectacular form, as always.  The others should take
lessons from him.
9) Ditch the girl "percussionist".  That stuff is ALWAYS excess baggage.
10) Drowned was exquisite.
11) Who's the dorfin VanHalen wannabe stage right?  Lose 'im.
12) The mod guys kinda stood around looking like they had nothing to do.
Perhaps they didn't.

but no ones' gonna hear 'em and I'm  sure I'll get some attacks.  So
bloody what? But I'm certain Daltrey's voice won't stand it.  I wouldn't
wanna be around for shows 3-6 for that reason.  It'd be kinda sad.  I hope
Townshend prunes some of the excess baggage.  Keep the horns and the
backup singers.  Get on electric. You figure it out.  It ain't that
hard.  I'm sure there's some form of hearing protection you can use.
and fatten up the goddam guitar sound while you're at it.  You've got
the talent oozing out of your pores.  Goddam go for it.  Sheesh!!

And Clapton.  Sheesh, that is so piss-poorly schmaltzy.  Go fuckin' back
to where you came from!

And Dylan:  Gosh, I'm so sorry.....

Anis Morrisette.  Sounded fine if you like that kinda thing....