Quad broadcast and other Who classics!!!

Fellow Who Heads:

I was just listening to Philadelphia's WMMR.  The morning guy announced
that 'MMR was going to broadcast The Who's Quad show on Thursaday night
at 10P!  OK we knew that.  THEN he said that the band was going to play
OTHER WHO SONGS AS WELL!  Yeah!  Hopefully, the extra songs will not be
just for the Thursday night broadcast!

Also, fellow WMMR listeners...this Thursday at the "Home of
Rock'n'Roll...WMMR will feature the Who all day long.
This will include double shots, blocks, album sides, and lots of other
good shit.

Paul Baby

"I don't smash my guitar as a gimmick, but in the fit of wild abandon
that comes after a frenzied performance - where we really get into our
music, finally reaching a crescendo - well, the smashing scene that
follows is absolutely genuine...for years now our act has been based
upon steadily working up to a climax."
					Who is Pete Townshend