Re: PT interview

I believe that Roger prefer to have a good connection & rehearsal time
with the band as a whole (THE WHO) than to having  to deal with Pete's
guests. It's much of a distraction and hassle I believe to deal with them
and keep up with a smile all night. Roger wants the Who, period. If they
are more together as a band and rehearse more often than at the spur of
the moment, he's there. With the eye sore and the distracting factors of
guests, I can understand why Roger didn't do LROM so well as he could've.
JAE & Roger is into it whereas Pete is not.

Mike