No Subject

Don't you think that it might be a little too much local patriotism to call
L.A. the Entertainment Capitol of the World?  There are many other cities
around the globe providing lots of entertainment, even in forms you will never
find in L.A.

Cheers,

Bernd

    Bernd,
  I am definately not the first person to ever call L.A. the
Entertainment Capitol of the World.  I do feel this title is deserved
though.  You name me somewhere else that you can find the majority of
the film and record business in one city besides L.A. and then maybe
we'll have something to talk about.  I don't know if you have ever
been to L.A. ,but a short drive down Sunset Blvd. might convince you
how much really goes on here.
                            Brad