MCA and Fang

Rich/Fang,

Thank you for sharing your conversation with the MCA exec.  It was both
interesting and informative.  I, for one, can't wait for future releases.

My idea for the live set is for them to sequentially release two (or more if
it actually sells well enough), two-disc live sets.  Additionally, they
should be priced as a budget double a la Phish's 2 CD A Live One (which
retailed for under $20.)  Because while us Who fanatics would scarf up a four
disc box in a heartbeat, the general public will not.  I do, believe,
however, that MCA would move enough budget priced double sets to make it
worthwhile and to keep them churning out more material for those of us Who
can't get enough.

As for the Lifehouse, I thought all along that it should be a double with all
of the originally intended tracks.  You know, I like the "Baby Don't You Do
It" and all, but where the hell is "Relay," "Let's See Action," etc...

Thanks again, Rich.