Re: How About The Rest of Us?

>Mark,
>
>How about all of us womenfolk?  (You're usually so good about being
>inclusive.  Were you blinded by religious fervor?)

Lauren:

"Mankind" includes womenkind. And yes, women have instincts
too...unfortunately they aren't always the same as men's.
It's that nurture thing. (sigh) If only they were more inclined to populate
this Earth...there'd be less war, for one thing. Everyone would be too "busy."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend