Pre-concert get togethers

Dear Folks -

	I don't mean to step on ANYONE's toes - I try to remain non-controversial
but I would suggest (or ask) that folks let me use the input I am getting to
determine the pre- and post-gathering spot.  I have several people looking
for me now, and will decide in a matter of days... the only reason I suggest
this is to make sure there is a central point for one gathering for everyone,
and not have people show up at all different places.  There are tons of spots
around the Garden, it would be easy to get split up.

	I like the idea of Beefsteak Charlie's - can handle a crowd - can
anyone verify its location for me?

	As I said, I am volunteering to do this not because I want a power trip
of controlling the site, but just to streamline things and make sure they
happen.

	I would suggest the gatherings take place starting 2 hours before
show time, and reconvene after the show to compare notes and thoughts for
another hour or so...

	Wherever it is, I will be wearing the 1989 "Danger: The Who" shirt,
with the fall-out shelter logo on the back... I have black hair and a beard
with a few touches of grey, tall (6'3") and thin..

	Getting psyched - a week to go..

- - Mason

PS - This year gets weirder and weirder.. a 31-date tour... only 6 months after
JAE was quoted in all the Boston papers as saying "The Who will NEVER get
together again"...