Re: new Quad (tape machine noise)

Litgo & Chris, re:

<< >My biggest complaint is: the frigging tape
 >machine start-up noise at the beginning of 5:15.  COME ON!! Aren't you
folks
 >supposed to be pros?

>> I was surprised to hear this, too. However, listen to the old one. It's in
 the original. At around :09. You can hear the tape servo or something.
Twice.
 The new one is cleaner so it's easier to hear. I had never noticed it the
old
 version. Also, around :18 or so, there's some studio clanking that's been
 cleaned up on the new one.  >>

You guys aren't referring to the "railway station" sounds at the beginning of
"5:15", are you???

- -wf