Re: Tommy and Phenomenon

Mark, re:

<< and whathisname who plays Data was also good...even if  he does always
play the same exact character). I second WF...it's worth  seeing, as long as
you keep your expectations low plotwise.  >>

I took Marty Secero's advice and saw "Independence Day". Good movie and your
comments are in tune... Data = Brent Spiner. Notice the "double chin" action
going on there??? Must have been eating too many snickers bars in-between
Star Trek: The Bald Generation movies...

- -wf