Pinball machines

Folks:

I neglected to mention this when I was there, but
I went to San Francisco to interview for
two jobs about a month ago. One was at C|Net (www.cnet.com).
In C|Net's studio they have a Pinball Wizard/TheWho
pinball machine with all the band member's
signatures on the playing surface of the machine.
It's pretty cool. So if you live in the
San Fran area, you might want to drop by the
C|Net studio and ask for a tour of the studio or something if
you really want to see it. I never got around
to asking how much it's worth or how much they paid
for it. Quite a bit I'm sure. Anyone know
how much it would be worth? I would love
to have it (well, wouldn't we all?)

- -B,
still contemplating the purchase of the new Quad CD

Brendon Macaraeg
http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~brendonm
Finger macaragb@acf2.nyu.edu for PGP Public Key