Re: Toronto

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Gary M. Gillman wrote:

>BTW what did PT mean when he made that crack about it's hard making it seem
hard and the audience >not understanding what he was saying.? I've long
puzzled over this. My best guess is that it's a ribald >joke.

My impression of what he said was that the band were old hands, and it was
becoming difficult to make the material sound alive, fresh. It seems to me
that he (Townshend) was getting bored with the whole thing. About the "You
can't understand what I'm saying" part, I think he meant what he said: the
Canadian audience couldn't understand what what he was saying (wot's odd's
maykinit feel odd).

Jon
(aka jon_r_murdock@online.idg.se)

- --
"Sometimes I sit and think; sometimes I just sit"