Re: CVC/Feinberg

Pam, re:

These prices don't make too much sense. I'll add a brief description...
>:
>
>Speaking of Norman Feinberg (whom I've never met so I can't comment on him),
he has an ad in the new "Goldmine" and lists therein:

> THE WHO:
>1.  The Who/Strawberry Alarm Clock $100

Unique cover. I've seen this one go as high as $125. Can't explain why
though...

>2.  My Generation-Brunswick $100

Fair price (probably worth about $75) if in mint condition.

>3.  My Generation - Decca mono $125

Way overpriced. I just got a sealed copy for $60. His last ad had a mono USA
"Sell Out" for $200!

>4.  Pictures of Lily EP - Israel $250

Typical Norman. He was selling the same record (probably never sold it) for
$75, 13 years ago. I guess with inflation and...

>5.  Countdown to Christmas $50

If it's the same dingleberry that I have it's an NBC Radio M&I with tracks
from "Who's Next". I'd say that's worth $25. Nothing special at all...

>6.  It's Hard To Say 5 LP box set $125

It should read, "Hard To Say Goodbye". Another M&I. Nothing real special,
just a lot of records! Not a terrible price...

>7.  Who's Ox MCA with inserts $75

This is a rare piece. I was going to "feature" it on John's discography under
the album pictures, but it's just a white album with a tiny logo on it. I saw
it advertised recently for about $60, so this isn't too bad...

>>Pam in Wisconsin under 12.5  inches of snow

Since you're not going anywhere, don't forget that e-mail you owe me!

wf