A Call To Arms!!!

My good friend, Phil Cohen, is working on yet another compilation (he's done
box sets for The Yardbirds, Small Faces, Humble Pie & The Nice) and has asked
for my help. I think most of you will be interested in this one...  a
compilation of Pete Townshend/Who cover songs, preferably of '60's British
Artists.

So far, here's what I've recommended for the "must have" list:

"Lazy Fat People"             (Barron Nights)
"Join My Gang"                  (Oscar)
"Kensington High Street" (Dead Sea Fruit)
"It's Alright"                         (The Rocking Vicars)
"It Was You"                       (The Naturals or Foremost or both???)

Of course these are the songs that The Who didn't release, but Pete wrote.
Regular Who covers are OK too...

Please write back ASAP with the TITLE, BAND and ORIGINAL RECORD LABEL and
YEAR as Phil has a British record company that's very interested...

WF <~