BRUCE AND THE WHO!!!!

>At 07:09 PM 01/26/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>For some reason, Pete, Roger and John think Springsteen is
>>great and of course we all know he <Bashir>s...
>>
>>wf
>>
>Hey, WF, what do you expect from New Jersey? :-)
>
>Joe

WFANG,

I don't want to get in an argument here but I happen to be driving with
some friends all the way up to Atlanta, GA to see Springsteen at The famous
FOX THEATRE. Bruce will be doing his solo acoustic show there. It will
pretty much be Just Bruce and his Guitar. I know it's going to be amazing
and I surely don't want you to spoil my fun, but hey that's your opinion
about Bruce Which I think has no need to be broadcasted on this list. What
I mean is keep personal stuff like that off this list because it just ends
up pissing a lot of people off for no reason.

I can think of many things to make fun of Pete, Roger, and John about but I
won't because I think that's stupid. I just think it's stupid to make fun
of Bruce especially when you don't know anything about him, just like I
don't see any point in you trying to embarass me in front of the list or me
doing it to YOU.

I hope everyone reads this letter and gets something out of it.

Later,
JEFF
(A very devoted Bruce and Who Fan)