who video

hello who- peoples! just found these people in a USENET group, asked if they
had any who, and this is what they tell me [hold on to your knickers]: (also
send an email w/fave bands listed- they;'ll send back specific listings!)

>Hi!

>Thank you for inquiring about our video.
> Below you will find the listings you requested
> We acquire new footage daily, so keep in touch
> The quality of our video ranges from A+ to B-,
>  and many come from the master source
> We custom make all of our tapes so you can
> compile any 2 hours of your choice.  A 2 hour tape
> is $30 including postage. A one hour tape is $20
> (the minimum order). Videos are made on Maxell Gold tapes.
> You can get your new video by making your check
> or money order (US funds only, please) payable to
>  VIDEO CRAZED,
> and mailing it along with your order to the address below
>. All tapes will be sent out within 2-10 days of receiving your order,
> depending on the volume of business.
> (The number at the far right of the listing is the
> approx. number of minutes long.)
> You can email us if you have any further questions
> - kail@pipeline.com -
> Thank you for your business,
>         the VIDEO CRAZED people

>680 Sunset Parkway
>Novato, CA  94947

 > WHO

	Shindig (65) Can't Explain, Daddy Rolling Stone  9
                         My Generation
	Ready Steady Go (65) Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Shout  7
	Richmond Jazz Fest. (65) Shout, Anyway,Anyhow,Anywhere  8
	Beat Club (66) Heatwave, I'm A Boy, Happy Jack  10
	Can't Explain (65) Promo  3
	Beat Club (66) Happy Jack, So Sad About Us, My Generation 10
	Woodstock (69) Movie 3 songs  15
	Woodstock (69) 3 Songs (No Split Screen)  15
	Monterey Pop Fest. (67) My Generation, A Quick One  10
	Monterey Pop (67) My Generation (w/Diff Camera Angles) 3
	Where the Action Is (66) Can't Explain, Substitute  6
	Popside (66) 7 Songs   25
	Substitute (66) Promo U.K Version   3
	Substitute (66) U.S Version   3
	Beat Club - Tommy Show (69) 9 Songs + Pete Interview  30
	Smothers Bros. (67) I Can See For Miles, My Generation  8
	I Can See For Miles (67) From Smothers W/Diff. Footage  3
	Call Me Lightning (68) Promo  4
	Live in London (69) I'm Free, Happy Jack  7
	Live at Leeds (69) Young Man Blues   3
	The Kids Are Alright (66) Promo  3
	Happy Jack (66) Promo   3
	Rock and Roll Circus (68) A Quick One (b/w)  9
	Rock and Roll Circus (68) color w/diff.camera angles 9
	Live in Cleveland (76) 75
	Live in Chicago (76) 2 Songs  8
	The Seeker (70) Promo 1   4
	The Seeker (70) Promo 2  4
	Live 71 (Magic Bus, Won't Get Fooled Again)  9
	Tommy (75) Movie   90
	Top of the Pops (71) Won't Get Fooled Again  4
	Live in Chicago (79)  100
	Live in Tanglewood,Mass.(70) color   75
	Beat Club (67) Pictures of Lilly  3
	Holland T.V (66) Recording Buckett T.  10
	Swedish T.V (67) Recording Pictures of Lilly  8
	Beat Club (68) Magic Bus  4
	Pete Interview - German T.V (69)  2
	Pop Go the 60s (69) I Can See for Miles  4
	French T.V (68) Magic Bus, I Can See for Miles, I'm A Boy 10
	Woodstock - Outtake (69) Underture   5
	Live in Swedin (71) Newsreel  11
	Live at Pontiac Stadium (75)   50
	Second House "Live in Charleton" (74) + Pete Interview  45
	Live in Springfield (75) aud.  13
	Pete Interview (65) BBC T.V   3
	Isle of Wieght (70) 3 Songs  13
     Concert For Kampachea (79)     25
	Live in Toronto (82)  110
	Face Dances - Promo Movie (81)  25
	Old Grey Whistle Test (73) Relay, Long Live Rock  7
	Russel Harty Show (72) Relay + Interview  6
	Live 67 Tour Footage (silent)  4
	Studio Rehersals (77) Saw Her Standing There, Barbara Ann  8
	Good Morning America (78) Pete & Keith  12
	Live Aid (85)  20
	Keith Moon W/Led Zeppelin Live at the Forum (77)  6
	Rockpalast - Live in Germany (80)  100
	Live in Atlanta (89)  135
	Quadrophania (Movie)  80
	Live at the Opera House (67) My Generation + Interview  7
	Pete Interview (68) on volume  2
	Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (90) Induction & Jam  35
	200 Motels (71 Movie) W/Keith  85
	Sextette (75 Movie) W/Keith  80
	All You Need Is Love (75) Keith In Studio "Solo Album"  6
	Pete and Keith Talk (77) rnrho  2
     Twice A Fourtnight (67) I Can See For Miles,Maryanne Shakey
	Tom Jones Show (69) Pinball Wizard   4
	D.K Rock Concert (Kids Segments) 6
	Pete Talks (MTV 83) 3
	Live At Universal Amphitheater (98) Pay Per View  90
	Pete - Interview (67) R.C
	Keith Moon - Hosts In Concert 2nd Ann.Show (74)  40
	Roger - Wonderama (75) 15
	Christmas on Earth (67) clips  2
     Live 82 (Unknown Location)  12
     Kids Are Allright "Movie Trailor w\Ringo" 2
     Live in New Jersey "Meadowlands" (89) 95
     Another Tricky Day (Video)  4
     You Better You Bet (Video) 4
     Live 82 (Unknown Location)  25
     Live 85 "Reunion" Substitute  4
     Live 82 - Eminince Front  5
     Live Opera House "Beat Club News" (69)  4
     Live at the Cow Palace (73)  100
     All My Loving (BBC T.V 68)  5
     A Whole Scene Going (66)  25
     Take 30 In London "Canada T.V 66"  20
     Live at Forest Hills (71) 16
     Live in Amsterdam (72) My Generation   6
     Live At Woodstock "Complete Show" B\W Raw Footage (69)  50
     Woodstock "Color Outtake" (69) My Generation   8
     1900 Phone Number "Ad" (89)   1
     Shepperton Studios (79) 2 Songs  9
     Live Shea Sadium (82) Love Reign or Me  6
     Amazing Journey "Documentry On Tommy" (93)  60
     Where the Action Is (66) Bald Headed Women  3
     Newsreel Footage (66) 2
     Newsreel Footage (67) 1
     Live Clips at Marquee (65) 3
     Finland "Newsreel 67"  12
     30 Years of Max.RnB "Documentry"
     VH1 "30 Years of Rock n Roll Anarchy"  25
     30 Years of Max.R n B "Edited Version"
     VH1 Rareities (94)  25
     VH1 News  2
     Live at Giants Stadium (89)  90
     Miller Beer Ads (82) 2
     Eminence Front (Video)  4
     Son of Dracula "Kieth Cameo" (73 Movie) 12
     Kieth - That'll Be The Day (Movie)  85
     Kieth - Stardust (Movie) 90
     John Entwhistle - Whistle Test (72) 2 songs  8
     Who Are You (78) L.P Ad
     Cannes Film Fest "Kids Premier" (79) 4
     N.Y Press Con.(89) 2

"Steal from one author, and it's plagiarism; steal from many, and it's
research.'
 - Wilson Mizner, Hollywood screenwriter