quick one booklet

First of all thanks for the info about the JE CD's. I cannot
wait to buy them all. Any info on the timeschedule?

But now an other request:

I am one of those unfortunate who has the misprinted booklet
in the re issue of A QUICK ONE. They printed the info of
"Don't look away" to "Barbara Ann" twice instead of "Disguises"
to "My generation/Land of hope and glory".

Is here anybody out there who has got the missing info on-line
and can send it to me by e-mail?

Or maybe there is someone who is so kind enough to type it over
and send it to me.

Thanks in advance