Re: Phish doing Quad

Joe responds ...

> I heard this too, and if it's like most Phish shows there's a tape of it
> somewhere!
> A friend is a big Phish fan, I'll see what I can find out.

Seek no further; a nice fellow on the Neil Young list ran a tree for
that show and I got a copy.

Very nice versions including taped ocean sounds and the works.  A
nice touch at the end of the show (the Quad was 2nd set)  is a
rave-up "My Generation" complete with smashing of equipment.

The quality is G+ Audience; I've heard better, but I've sure heard
worse, even with a DAT source.

Rich

richl@dfw.net
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  ... Neil Young