Re: Getting it all together

>> I know I put in my 2 cents (actually 100 bucks!), but as far as I'm
>concerned it was worth it ....

Gary:

That's great for you, and I hope you enjoy the show and party. For me it
would involve a 14 hour drive (alone) on top of the time off work and so on.
So...
-----
Mark --

     I understand.  Actually, I won't be attending the private party;  I just
can't afford to put out the bucks.  The "100 bucks" I'm referring to above was
for the CD and the Tour book, in sponsorship of the tour, and it looks like
I (and my pal Marty S.) will hit Tramps, and possibly Club Bene.  So by
sponsoring the tour, and with the good fortune of living here in NJ (see, it's
not so bad here!) I helped make it so I can see John Alec and the band play 2
different shows!  (And I get the signed CD and Tour book!).  I hope he plays
a venue near you so you get to see the show.
     And by the way, good luck with any efforts to contact Jon and Chris --
you certainly cannot be faulted for your dedication and enthusiasm, and
if you can make a positive impact, we will all benefit from it, so I wish
you the best!  (I have been "listening" to your discussion with Rich, and
I suspect if/as you persue this you will find it requires a great deal of
effort/time to "make a difference";  I know I would not have the diligence
to persue this on the level Rich has;  the extent of my efforts is, I mailed
a check!  I imagine there are some great rewards for one who makes the effort
(right, wf?!).  I just hope you are effective, so we can get a 4 or 5-cd set--
I know I would buy it!)

     Here's to both you and Mr Fang!

     gary maiullo (as opposed to the infamous GaryM!)