a question about the JAE tour

Hello,
    I have one quick question about the tour.  WFang will probably be
able to answer this quite quickly.  Am I correct in assuming that the
CD will be available for purchase at the concert?  It hasn't been
expressly said on this list that that will be the case.  I was under
that assumption since I believe I somebody said that it will not be
available in stores.  Anyway, I am going to the D.C. show Feb. 2 at
the Bayou.  Anybody else attending that show?

Thanks,

Christian Tennant