Re: Pete's guitar playing in 79 & 82

I mean, I remember in the PPV show in '89 he did this little run
at the end of one song, and it was blisteringly fast.  Problem was,
it was so damned tinny all the notes kinda washed together.  This goes
back to the sound he was trying to get... It was just not what it was.
Had he done the same run with the SG/Hiwatt combo, it'd've been memborable.

So, yeah, when you could hear it, his leads did seem to evolve over the
years (I won't say improve 'cause I love his lead playing in '69-71 most of
all)....