Re: Stuff

Gary, re:

<<   I've got nothing but great memories of Magic Bus! It used to be the only
way to get those old single sides!  I like Who when they were a singles band
(I still have all my old Decca singles starting with "Can't Explain" (not "I
Can't Explain"!!!).  My band in '79 used to do Disguises & that was the best
way to learn the song - I recreated the Swooping sound by playing "slide
organ" (using a beer bottle & a Farfisa). >>

My point exactly. I betcha there's going to be a lot of people PO'ed when
"Magic Bus" doesn't get reissued.

BTW, "Can't Explain" was very short lived and replaced by "I Can't Explain".
Keep your copy, it's much rarer than it's successor.

WF <~