Re: Dirty laundry

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Mark, re:

     of a grudge with the other members in the band, especially Daltrey.
     In almost every interview about the "old times with the Who" that I've
     read, Pete in his brutally honest fashion really rags about the others
     in the band.

        On the contrary, there was an interview maybe a year or two ago,
with Roger, in which he made it pretty clear he was quite bitter with Pete.
I never thought Pete had any problems with John, and it always seemed to
me the only gripe John had with Pete is that Pete did not want to tour.
In fact, I always thought Pete and John got along quite well, and that
the rift was btwn Roger and Pete.   (And it was John who, referring to the
recent "Daltrey sings Townshend" gig, said that Roger makes a lousy boss.)!
     So, if there is something I am missing, would someone please enlighten
me....?!

        with all due respect,
        gary m