Interesting WGFA q

Hey folks,

I've never heard anybody ask this question before- but it's been bugging
me for years- in concert, Keith always started his drum solo at a
different place during WGFA than he did on the record.  He seemed to
start a few measures later in concert...

Am I just crazy here?  I swear he starts late.  Does anybody know why
it's always been like that?

Thanks

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.