JAE show, Feb. 22, San Antonio, TX

I have tickets for JAE appearing at Sneakers on Feb. 22 in San Antonio,
TX.  I don't live in San Antonio and have never been to Sneakers.  Perhaps
someone on this list can help answer the following:

1.  What would be a good time to arrive?  Sneakers opens at 7:00 p.m.
2.  When does JAE go on stage?  10:00 p.m.?
3.  Is seating usually at tables at John's shows?
4.  My ticket says General Admission, but it also says row 1 seat 4.
    So is seating every man for himself or does Sneakers actually have
    theater-like rows and seats.
5.  Are ear plugs recommended?
6.  I assume there is a bar?
7.  Are these shows rowdy?  I'm getting on in years and haven't been
    to a club in years.  I'm not looking for a rowdy experience.

Thanks,

Kreg Walvoord
KregW@Alcon.acu.edu

P.S.  $6.50 a ticket.  Not bad to see one of the Who play live.