Re: Leeds vs ???

Doug, re:

>Well personally I've never been the one to gush about how exquisite Pure
Rock Theatre is, but that's certainly a very obvious piece from that period.
 Some of the tracks off this one have been touted as "best version ever" here
on the list.

It's funny, I've read the same comments. However, to me, "Pure Rock Theater"
is almost like a "sloppy second" of "Leeds". It's there, but just doesn't
quiet make it. Nothing quite like the drums of "Leeds" compared to the "cans"
of "PRT"...

-wf