To: Psrox@aol.com
From: MBBS@DUMMY {MBBS: Whoman}
Subject: Re: John In Minn.

Hi Who Girl!!!!
       I still love your name----what a team we make. Glad you got back
to me so quickly and impressed you met John. I do understand he is a
real nice guy,and you certainly said the same. What did you think of the
show? As I said I loved it and as of yesterday was finally able to hear
again. How is it that you are able to get to Minn??? Now that is
impressive...Tell me a little about yourself next time---I'm a 39 yr old
life time Whoman,,married w/ 2 kids,,who know all about the
Who,especially Moonie. I live in Queens,actually Bayside,and I work in
Manhattan every day.  Get back to me ---------Keep rockin'    Mark

* Automated Notice Sent by MajorTCP/IP  on kbp.com*